A must have Fire Emergency tools that you won't regret getting!
Highly Recommended by Department of Fire and Emergency Services!
-"How many house fires occur each year?
A fire blanket is a simple fire safety device designed to tackle early stage small fires. A traditional fire blanket is constructed from a sheet of woven fire retardant material, often fiberglass, with handles and can withstand temperatures of up to 900 degrees Celsius.
MESS-FREE: No training needed, even kids and elderly can use it
FIRE PROTECTION: Wrap around your body as a heat shield
REUSABLE: Can be cleaned or washed & reused
COST-WISE: Cheaper than a fire extinguisher & no maintenance fees
VARIOUS PLACES TO USE: Emergency survival fire blanket ideal for the kitchen, fireplace, grill, car, camping and so on
The first choice in fire safety
You can place your Fire Emergency Blanket around areas where fires are likely to start. This made it perfect for kitchens, grills, fireplaces, cars, camping sites, gas stations, restaurants, warehouses, and so on.
And because it is light and compact, you can easily grab it at moment’s notice.
Why everyone should have a fire emergency blanket in their kitchen?
Common oil pan fires are difficult to deal with using tradition fire extinguishers. A fire extinguisher is often too powerful; the force can spray hot flaming oil from the pan and cause burns or secondary fires. Alternatively, a water fire extinguisher (or container) could be incorrectly used to douse an oil flame, causing an extremely dangerous reaction.
Additional uses for a fire blanket.
In addition to extinguishing small liquid and solid fires, the fire blanket can be used with a person whose clothing has ignited. By placing them on the ground and wrapping them in the blanket, oxygen is excluded and the flames die down. This can be a safer and more practical alternative to using a fire extinguisher.
A Necessary item in everyone Kitchen & Home!
Dimension and Weight (1m x 1m)
|Product weight: 0.3300 kg
Package weight: 0.5500 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 100.00 x 100.00 x 0.38 cm / 39.37 x 39.37 x 0.15 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 13.00 x 15.00 x 19.00 cm / 5.12 x 5.91 x 7.48 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Fire Blanket|
How to use a fire blanket?
- Pull downwards and outwards on the two black tapes dangling from the bottom of the Fire Blanket. The blanket will open automatically.
- Ensure that the fire blanket is covering your hands well before attempting to go near a fire.
- Place the Fire Blanket gently over the fire.
- Cover the burning material completely.
- Turn off the heat.
- Leave blanket in place and fire covered until cool (for at least 20 minutes).
- If you cannot put out the fire this way, exit the building and call the Emergency Services.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: How durable is this blanket?
A: It is made from heavy duty fiberglass that is design to withstand fire, you can be confident with the quality.
Q: Can you use this blanket multiple time?
A: Yes, it is reusable, although we won't recommend doing so. You should replace the blanket after use to maximize your safety.
Q: Can you wash this blanket with washing machine?
A: It is preferable to wash by hand but we don’t recommend washing it as it is unessecary, you should wash the blanket seperately to prevent fiberglass shard from getting on your clothes.
Q: Can it be used in case of fire in the house to leave safely outside, away from source of fire?
A: Yes, it can help people leave the source of fire more safely.
Q: Can this be wrapped around a person whose clothing has caught on fire?
A: Yes you can, it can stop the oxygen from feeding the fire, but depend on the size of the fire, the best way is to wrap it around the body and roll on the ground.
Q: Would it be dangerous to stop the fire with your hand? The fire might burn your hand.
A: We have a guide on how to use this product, There is a handle for you to hold the blanket. If uses correctly, you won’t be burn as the blanket doesn’t retain heat.
FIRE EXTINGUISER VS FIRE BLANKET
Fire Extinguiser & Fire blanket are both very useful. While fire extinguisher can help you put out fire quicker, Due to its simplicity, a fire blanket may be more helpful for someone who is inexperienced with fire extinguishers. We recommend having both of them in your house to prevent fire.
We truly believe we make some of the most creative kitchen inventions and we back that up with an Iron-Clad 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
1. You have 7 days to contact us and 90 days to return it from the date it was received.
2. All returned items MUST BE in the original packaging and you MUST PROVIDE us with the shipping tracking number, specific reason for the return, and your bank#.
3. We will refund YOUR FULL WINNING BID AMOUNT, upon receipt of the item in its original condition and packaging with all components and accessories included.
1. 12 months Manufacturer`s limited Warranty for defective items (excluding items damaged and/or misused after receipt). Accessories come with a 3-month warranty.
2. Defective items MUST BE reported and returned within the warranty period (and in the original packaging, if possible). You must tell us what the defect is and give us your order number. WE DO NOT REPAIR OR REPLACE ITEMS WITH AN EXPIRED WARRANTY.
You agree to all of the above-listed policies upon ordering on Wayfines Store!
We maintain high standards of excellence and strive for 100% customer satisfaction! Feedback is very important We request that you contact us immediately BEFORE you give us neutral or negative feedback, so that we can satisfactorily address your concerns.
It is impossible to address issues if we do not know about them!